“Imagine this as your ultimate online business nightmare” your wordpress blog floundering in cyberspace with little or no visitors and 0 sales. If you are currently experiencing this, then please pay special attention to what I’m about to reveal to you now.
Let me just be clear on one thing before you start reading this blog post.
“You will not learn how to make money from home quickly, instantly, or any other get rich quick method that you might have read about online”.
This blog post is simply, but importantly about the 10 wordpress plugins that I personally use, and that I Believe will help your website the most.
Before I show you my recommended plugins, I think that you should know that my blog is not a free one that you can get from WordPress.
My Blog is self hosted on its own domain at Hostgator.com. So if you are serious about making money at home from your own online business, I strongly recommend that you kick your Free blog into touch and, invest in a paid one.
“OK let’s get down to business, here are my top ten WordPress Plugins in no particular order.”
1. All In One SEO Pack: This plugin helps index the keywords you are using in your blog post in a nice search engine friendly kind of way.
2. Google XML SiteMap: This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
3. IntenseDebate:This plugin is clearly displayed on this page, and it’s great tool for all of your social media needs.
4. WP Super Cache:This plugin helps protects your blog against sudden traffic surges from Digg and Stumble-upon.
5. WP Optimise: This plugin helps you to keep your database clean by removing post revisions and spams in a blaze. allows you to rename your admin name also.
6. WP-DBManager: This plugin Manages your WordPress database. Allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore database, delete backup database , drop/empty tables and run selected queries. Supports automatic scheduling of backing up and optimizing of database.
7. WP Security Scan:This plugin Performs security scan of your WordPress installation.
8. Akismet :This plugin was already pre-installed on my blog, and it’s importance, is that it protects your blog from being overrun with “SPAM”
9. Pretty Link:This plugin will Shrink, track and share any URL on the Internet from your WordPress website.
10.Supr By StumbleUpon:This plugin is one that I’ve just recently added and it will get you more traffic, save time posting to Twitter, Facebook and StumbleUpon, and Get short URLs on your very own domain!
I’ve just revealed my favourite plugins to you at this moment in time. I like them because they work, are reliable, and for…
…the most part they are constantly updated. I cannot stress to you enough about how important it is that your chosen plugins are updated because, your WordPress template is updated virtually every month.
“Here is a tip for you to remember”, don’t update your blog every time you are prompted by WordPress to do so. Instead, wait a while until your plugins are updated first.
This will ensure that your plugin is always compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
I’m not saying that this method is the perfect solution but, at least you will be able to tell which plugin is worth keeping and what one’s need discarding.
To really accelerate your learning about wordpress, I would suggest you look at the video above, and then go to
Affiliate Blogger Pro to really fine tune your skills.
Maintaining a professional looking blog is more than just writing words, You really need to know and understand every aspect of what is happening behind the scenes so that you can quickly identify and correct any unexpected problems.
For future updates about my favorite wordpress plugins. Please click the Tools/Resources link at the top of this page